- 3 very ripe mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup-> protein powder
- 1/2 tsp organic powdered ginger
- 1 tsp organic vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp fine pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 3 Tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 Tbsp Camu Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal and 3 tbsp water. Let sit until absorbed)
- 1 tbsp melted organic coconut oil
1- In a Bowl mash the bananas + 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and then add the coconut oil , chia seeds, flax egg and molasses to it
2- In a separate one add the protein powder, powdered ginger , vanilla beans , salt , Maca powder and camp powder ; sift .
3- Transfer the dry ingredients in the bowl containing the remaining ingredients ; add the cacao nibs then stir .
4- Leave in the fridge from 1 hour minimum to 1 night maximum ( the more you will let it rest the more flavorful it will be !)
5- take out of the fridge and digh in it!